Create beautiful waterdrop shaped resin jewellery with fabulous silicone mould from Padico. Suitable for use with UV, UV-Led and Epoxy Resin, it's soft nature means you can simply push your creation out!
3 moulds included:
1 - Waterdrop shape
2- Waterdrop with a hole at the top for inserting connection parts
3- Eyebolt shaped drop to cure an eyebolt in resin before inserting into the waterdrop.
View an introductory product video here
Tips for use:
- Pour resin almost to the top of the mould
- Use a mixing stick to remove bubbles and then cure
- Fill any recess with extra drops of resin and re-cure
- Remove any burrs or rough edges with sandpaper, and then apply Padico gloss.
- Create a loop at the top using a Padico Crank Eyebolt, cured in resin in the smaller mould section (see image)
Item code: 403268
Made from: Silicone
Size: See product photos for exact dimensions
Temperature limits: -60c to 200c
*** Safety Points for Working with Resin - Please Read Carefully ***
- Do not use near fire
- Use in a well ventilated room
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothes
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place ( 0 - 25 degrees celsius)
- Please handle with care
- Ensure adult supervision is provided
If you have any questions about this product, please don't hesitate to get in touch, we will be happy to help you!